Superior Filtration (Pty) Ltd
Kleerflo Self-Cleaning Filter
Kleerflo Filters are in-line, pressurised, automatic self-cleaning filters. They are used for the removal of suspended solids from water. They offer continuous flow and a strong, positive backwash action that ensures thorough cleaning of the screens.
Kleerflo’s unique design with no rotating parts or close tolerance elements, very few moving parts and no electric motor ensures robust performance, proven reliability and low maintenance.
Kleerflo Filters are installed in process lines to remove suspended solids from water. Kleerflo applications include the following:
- For membrane separation processes
- For treatment processes on potable water- and sewage wastewater plants
- For treatment processes on industrial process water plants
- To protect water spray systems or equipment
- Water Spray Systems
- Dust suppression
- Filter presses
- Equipment Protection
- Pump glands (gland service water)
- Measuring and metering equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Removal of solids from water for general purpose plant re-use
Kleerflo Filters are used extensively in all industries where water forms part of the process and where macro- and micro-particles need to be removed from suspension. These include:
- Industrial Process Water
- Agricultural and Horticultural
- Brewing & Distilling
- Food & Agri Processing
- Pulp & Paper
- Power Generation
- Rubber Processing
- Mineral Processing
- Potable Water and Sewage Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
Kleerflo self-cleaning filter used in:
- Mining, in Mpumalanga (South Africa), for the removal of solids from Gland Service Water to protect slurry pumps.
- Mining at Namakwa Sands (South Africa), for the removal of debris from chlorinated sea water to protect various types of equipment and systems.
How it Works
The inherent simplicity of the Kleerflo Automatic Self-Cleaning Filter contributes to the low operating and maintenance costs and the ease of operation.
Kleerflo only requires single phase electricity supply (to power the local controller and instrumentation) and a supply of pneumatic or hydraulic pressure (to drive the backwash cycle).
Click here for more Product Details from
Superior Filtration (Pty) Ltd...