Impact Instruments, are sole agents and South African distributors, for a range of specialised instrumentation in the following fields :
- Condition Monitoring
- Supply Chain / Shipping and Handling
- Infrared cameras and modules - from entry level to highly specialised. The only 1.2 and 3.1Mega Infrared Cameras in the world.
- Vibration monitoring - vibration transmitters, sensors, switches, hand held meters and accelerometers to meet specific applications.
- Laser shaft alignment systems - affordable shaft, belt and pulley alignment systems and shims.
- Leak location - detect leaks in closed oil / water circulatory systems, or air, vacuum, pressure, gas leaks via ultrasound and friction, wear and bearing status.
- SF6 gas detection - Sniffers and highly sensitive SF6 leak location.
- Flue gas analysers - for coal fired and gas fired boilers
- Mercury vapour detectors
- VOC / PID detectors
- Hydrogen, helium & refrigerant detectors
- TAC and Benzene measurement
- Air speed, pressure, humidity, dewpoint
Shipping and Handling Instrumentation:
- Shock / Impact recording, with RH, temperature, GPRS, GPS comms - for transformers, rotors, switchgear, locos
- Infrared Scanning
- Vibration Monitoring
- Shaft Alignment & Balancing
- Thickness Testing
All above services include data collection, analysis thereof and a comprehensive report of faults found.