Artic Driers International
Sepura Oily Water Separators
Liquid contaminates are generated throughout compressed air systems. To protect down stream equipment the condensate must be removed and discharged from the air system in an environmentally friendly and responsible manner.
Condensate must be purified to strict legal levels before the water content from the condensate may be discharged into a drain. Discharging of contaminated condensates not only damages the environment, but is illegal and leaves operators and CEO’s open to substantial personal fines.
An advanced low cost solution, Sepura offers a genuine alternative to more expensive machines. Simplicity in design, carbonless system construction and operation makes the purchase cost the lowest in class. The innovative design makes the unit easy to maintain and service, with the Silexa™ filtration system it makes oil removal simple and cost effective
When treating stable Poly Glycol stable solutions we have a solution. The Sepura D series has the active ingredient that simply eats the oils leaving clear water behind for legal disposal
- Meets the latest hazardous waste regulations
- Avoids the risk of prosecution
- Six models to choose from
- Any type of condensate drain valve may be used
- Effective separation of mineral and synthetic lubricants
- Efficient separation of condensate allowing up to 99.9% of the condensate into the drain
- Simple to install, operate and maintain
- Performance guarantee
Water separators are selected on operational conditions, these can affect performance of the separator.
Click here for more Product Details from
Artic Driers International...