Stewarts & Lloyds Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Stewarts & Lloyds has its own palisade manufacturing plant, situated in Germiston, who distributes to the entire branch network. Items manufactured include:
- Available in 2 angle sizes
o 40 x 40
o 30 x 30
- The thickness of the material is 2mm.
- Palings come standard as a 7-spike or 3-spike, with a swallow tail at the bottom.
- Palings range from 300mm – 3000mm.
- On a 40 x 40 panel, there are 16 palings, spaced 120mm apart.
- On a 30 x 30 panel, there are 19 palings, spaced 100mm apart.
- Panels can be manufactured to be narrower than a standard 3.0m panel.
- Panel size up to 3.0m in width can be manufactured.
- A 3m x 1.8m Arched Panel ordered will have a 1.8m paling at the centre of the panel that would be the tallest paling and highest point of the panel.
- An arched panel goes down by 200mm from the highest point.
- If an Arched Panel with Doggy Bars is ordered, the doggy bars are welded on straight and not arched
- It is not recommended that a customer takes spiked doggy bars, if they own pets, as the spikes on the palings can injure the animal.
- Pedestrian Gates can be built into the main gate or separate.
- Gates up to 4.4m in width have frames manufactured using 76 x 38 Tubing.
- Gates from 4.5m in width have frames manufactured using 100 x 50 Tubing.
- Posts are made using 76 x 76 x 2.4m Square Tubing.
- They are capped with a square domed post cap, which is welded onto the post.
Click here for more Product Details from
Stewarts & Lloyds Holdings (Pty) Ltd...